How can I join work in Dubai?
There are several steps you can take to try to find work in Dubai:
- Research: Learn about the job market in Dubai and the types of industries that are hiring. You can do this by checking job websites like Bayt, GulfTalent, and LinkedIn, reading industry-specific news, and talking to people who work in Dubai.
- Update your resume: Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the types of jobs you are applying for.
- Apply online: Apply for jobs online through job portals, company websites, or through recruitment agencies that specialize in placing candidates in Dubai.
- Network: Use social media platforms like LinkedIn to connect with people who work in Dubai and join groups related to your industry.
- Attend job fairs: Attend job fairs and conferences that are held in Dubai or your home country to learn about job opportunities and network with potential employers.
- Apply for a work visa: If you are not a resident of Dubai, you will need to obtain a work visa before you can work in the city. You can apply for a work visa through the UAE embassy in your home country or through your employer.
- Prepare for interviews: If you are invited for an interview, make sure you research the company and practice common interview questions. Dress professionally and arrive on time for the interview.
Remember that finding work in Dubai may take time and effort, so it’s important to stay positive and persistent in your job search.
01. Aircraft Technician – Line Maintenance
Engineering, Other: 5+ Years
Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent)
Knowledge/skills: National Diploma/Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) or Apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics, or Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent training with a reputable airline or an approved maintenance organization. Does experience post basic training in an Aircraft Maintenance environment or 5+ years? experience in Structures or Component Maintenance for applicable workshop
GEMS Wellington International School is looking to hire an outstanding Receptionist to join our Front of House team.
Your key priority will be delivering a positive customer experience during all interactions with existing and potential parents, visitors, staff, and students.
Your main responsibilities will include providing information to visitors on a full range of topics, answering phone calls in a courteous manner, and maintaining a database of enrolments.
You will provide an excellent and memorable customer experience while ensuring that GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times. You will have excellent communication and organization skills.
03. Front Office Executive / Admissions Assistant
Clarion School Dubai, one of Dubai’s premium American schools is looking for an experienced candidate to join our team as a Front Office Executive / Admissions Assistant. The position is available for an immediate start.