Sales Officer Job
Fashion Sales Officer Job Vacancies known as sales officers collaborate with their company’ sales staff to identify the most effective ways to boost consumer purchases. They supervise the actions of sales staff, work with marketing departments to increase brand awareness, and support top management in setting appropriate sales targets.
This sample job description for a sales officer comprises a list of the most crucial tasks and obligations, as can be seen below. As a recruiter or job seeker, you may alter it to meet the particular Sales Officer profile you’re attempting to fill.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Vacancy at the T&FG Group Of Company
- Fashion Sales Officer
Closing Date: 2022-11-10
|Advertisement in English||Download|
|Via Email||[email protected]|
Contact No: 075 29 64 358