Call Center Operations Officer that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
A Call Center Representative or Agent helps customers with their questions and addresses issues regarding products or services. They are responsible for providing support from start to finish to resolve customer inquiries or concerns.
Vacancy at the LOLC Holdings Head Office
Officer – Call Center Operations
Closing Date: 2022-10-24
|Advertisement in English||Download|
|Model Application in English||Download|