Driver Jobs SriLanka
Driver Jobs SriLanka frequently work for lodging facilities, dining establishments, and delivery services and perform a variety of hauling tasks. Their main duties include picking up and dropping off passengers at hotels from airports, performing vehicle maintenance checks, and dealing with customers in a polite manner.
For the role of driver, we are seeking people that are reliable and have good time management abilities. Among other responsibilities, drivers must make sure that cars are always prepared for usage, work nights and weekends, and deliver products to clients on time.
Drivers must have upper body strength and physical endurance since they must lift and carry big goods into their automobiles.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Vacancy at the Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society
- Bank Manager
Closing Date: 2022-10-17
|Advertisement in English||Download|
|Model Application in English||Download|